The majority of Fridays I don't have to work. It is awesome being a teacher, and having a 4-day work week :) Friday is generally my "get things done" day, where I run errands, go to the doctor, etc.
Yesterday's productive Friday:
1. Bridal/Groomal photo shoot early in the AM up above Vivian Park in Provo Canyon
2. Shower (this should have come first... oh well...)
3. Doctor's Appointment: Currently dilated .5 cm. She said it could still be 2 weeks or so.
4. Shopped for nursing bras. Thank you Motherhood Maternity for measuring me :) I love the customer service at that store. They make you feel like you have a personal shopper!
5. Shopped for nursing undies at the distribution center. Also very helpful customer service :)
6. Shopped for nightgown to wear in the hospital. I totally got a granny mu mu that makes me feel like it's 1950.
7. Shopped for a diaper bag so that I could pack all of Evelyn's essentials for coming home from the hospital.
8. Made dinner for Nathan. Tuna Noodle Casserole.
9. Attended a bridal shower for my friend Nikki. My good friends Charissa and Chalena (sisters) came with me.
10. Came home at 10 pm to find that Nathan had been sleeping for the last 3 hours... nice nap before bedtime I guess?
11. Medicated Nathan for his allergies, and then crashed in bed.
I woke up this morning VERY sore. I'm sure it was from all of that walking when I was shopping. Oh well! This is one of my last productive Fridays to do these things! Only a Friday or two more until I have this baby. Yahoooooooo!